Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Wednesday post!

 Wednesday post!

Welcome Blogcities today I have another fantastic blog post!


Today I will be talking about k-pop yes and if you like k-pop as much as I would, great stay tuned till the end but if you don't i'm sorry anyways I will be talking about drum roll please Twice:) Twice is a korean girl band that sings,dances,raps, and dose so many other talents. The reason why I am talking about twice is because they have a new song now and it's been a new song since 2 - 3 weeks ago and I want to congrats twice on there new song Alcohol free which is a very new vibey song and I also want to congrats those who love listening to twice also stay tuned for my next wednesday post which I will keep use updated with k-pop stuff since people don't really show their care for k-pop.

Disclaimer please stream propply on twice's new song and if you haven't yet listened to twice's new song then go check it out right now on spotify,Youtube and many other Apps. (Alcohol free)

Goodbye Blogcities see use next time!





4 comments:

  1. Kia Orana Aria. I like your blog post, it's very informative about this Korean girl band. Do you have a favourite K-pop band if you do, who? In this K-pop band, who is your favourite? I really enjoyed your post today and I'll be coming back to see if you've improved. Good work Aria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annyeonghaseyo Milkia
    Very outstanding for commenting on my blog:)
    That's a very good question. I don't really have any favorite k-pop groups because I have so many that I love also my favorite person in twice would have to be Momo and Sana:)
    Once again thank you for commenting:)
    Annyeong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Aria

    What an interesting post, I do think the Alcohol Free is a very groovy song. What is your favourite song by Twice? I enjoy listening to them! Keep up the good work! Nga Mihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annyeonghaseyo Nia-Jaye
    Very outrageous commenting great work:)
    To be honest that's such a great question to ask but sorry I will not say what my favorite song is by twice because I usually love all of their song's but right now im loving there new song Alcohol Free.
    Annyeong


    ReplyDelete