Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Food tech pt 5

 Welcome Blogcities today I have another fantastic blog post!

Today in food tech Layla and I made delicious burgers well bum burgers should I say:).

Ingredients:

Cream cheese,Onions,Steak,salad,Buns


Method:

First you cut the onions into little pieces then you put oil in a pan after a few minutes put you're steak and mix for about 3-4 minutes. While the steak is getting cooked cut your buns into half and butter them with butter. Then when your finished doing that go back to your steak and start stirring it. Then get cream cheese and put it on your steak and wait for it to melt while that is happening get your buns and put them in the oven for 10 minutes straight so it isn't to crips. Next just wait for all those minutes you set. Finally take out the buns put your steak on your buns and add some salad on the side if you'd like and there you go you have a delicious bun burger.

Goodbye Blogcities see use next time!


8 comments:

  1. Kia ora Aria.

    I really enjoy doing your blog.And nice to see you showing your work.Whatis your favourite food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Piripi
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post!
    My favorite food is sushi:)
    Bye Ari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Aria.
    I really like your blog post it is so cool that you can cook a really nice meal.What is your favourite food?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tumanaako
      Thank you for commenting on my blog!
      My favorite food is sushi!
      Also by the way what's your favorite food?
      Bye Ari

      Delete
  4. Annyeonghaseyo Aria

    Like you said that you do have another “fantastic” blog post. Do you like cooking? I did see some mistakes in your post so I suggest that you have a look through. Anyway have a good day, Keep up the good work.
    Annyeong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annyeonghaseyo Nia-Jaye
      Incredible comment!
      Do I like cooking? Yes I like cooking because it's a whole new thing every time you cook something.
      Once again incredible comment Nia-Jaye great work!
      Annyeong

      Delete
  5. Kia Ora Aria. I see you have written a interesting speech about food cooking at technology. I am in the cooking group as well and I agree with you the dish was delicious what was your favourite part about cooking this delicious dish.?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annyeonghaseyo Davis
    Thank you for commenting!
    That's such a great question my favorite part cooking that dish would have to be frying the steak and cheese in the pan:)
    Annyeong

    ReplyDelete