Pages

Monday, June 14, 2021

Chameleon

 



In this picture above Is a project that I had to make and it's based on a bunch of things I love and a bunch of stuff that is true to me. The site that I used was word art that creates things like what is in the picture. You can also chooses as many things as you can and make amazing cool shapes with a bunch of words. you can change the layout and front too. Hope you enjoy this to take some inspiration also comment if you would like and follow for more things like this. Bye for now:)

4 comments:

  1. kia ora aria nice to see you showed your chameleon and what was the hard part about it?From piripi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Piripi the hardest part for me was to try figure out how to put in words as much as I could thank you for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora Aria.
    I really like the colour on your chameleon.
    How did you get it like that?
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Gabriella
      Thank you for going out of your time to comment on my post thank you much appreciated. So you're wanting to know how to make something just like mine well go on word of art it's basically a art site that can make shapes and you can also change the layout.:)

      Delete