Pages

Friday, June 4, 2021

Fun run pt 2

Fun Run


Today all the seniors from glen innes school attended the second run for the year at No tree hill which was pretty hard but totally worth it.


Firstly we attend no tree hill and glen innes seniors got lined up in their running groups then group 1 went first and next was finally group 2 the group that I was in we were going to run like a team but some went well at least to fast but to be honest group two did really good so great job group two well as I was saying the run was pretty hard but I guess it was worth running up a hill.


In addition I want to say good job to all the runners who attended the run. Good job to all you guys use did well, great job GI and also great job to Mekenzie,Popiloti,

Riko,TJ,Davis and a few others that were in group 2. Good job:)



Conclusion: I think the run was very successful but I wish that I tried better but oh well we all don’t have to be fast but yea that’s our fun run:) Once again great job classmates.


Don't forget to comment
Stay Positive
:)  


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora aria I think you done well at the run.Did you have fun at the run?.And keeps it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora
    Yes I did have fun thank you very much for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete