Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

School Updates

Welcome Blogcities today I have another fantastic blog post!


For a few weeks now we have been focused on blog prizes for the most views and not only views comments too. For some reason I have nothing to post so I want to blog and update use:) Also this wednesday coming our lovely teacher is going to pick the bloggers and she will give prizes to them:) so I just want to say to room 6 if you're reading this keep the good blogging up and good luck for next week prizes. Another thing in my upcoming posts sometime next week I will update use on who wins the blog prizes once again room 6 good luck:)
Goodbye Blogcities see use next time!

2 comments:

  1. Annyeonghaseyo Aria

    I enjoyed reading your post today. I am a part of this challenge and actually I have different thoughts.
    When this challenge started I was in to win but during it I realized that I enjoy blogging by itself. I honestly would be happy to win but I actually don’t care! Do you enjoy blogging? Well as you read I do now, keep up the good work + I hope you enjoy the extra view . Annyeong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nia-Jaye
    Great work for commenting!
    And great question I love blogging a lot and try to put the right mind to it:)
    ALso Do you like blogging?
    Bye Ari

    ReplyDelete