Pages

Monday, June 21, 2021

Gameplay

 Welcome Blogcities today I have another fantastic blog post!


This blog post is based about a game that Glen Innes school has been playing for quite awhile!


Rules:

  1. The player controls a dot, square, or on an object bordered plane.

  2.  The player controls a dot, square, or object on a bordered plane. 

  3. As it moves forward, it leaves a trail behind, resembling a moving snake.

  4.  In some games, the end of the trail is in a fixed position, so the snake continually gets longer as it moves.


This game may be addictive to some so don’t play it too much but without further ado if you haven’t played this game before have a go!


Goodbye Blogcities see use next time!



6 comments:

  1. Fakalofa Aria I am very addicted to this game I have gotten a high score and it is 109 maybe you should try and beat it. But if you guys are wondering what this game is it's called snake game but good to see that you are trying to put people on to this game well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fakalofa Honor
      Thank you for commenting on my blog!
      Also fantastic work on getting 109 on the snake game it must of took you a few tries to get where you are on that game so great job!
      And sure I would love to try beat your high score if I can:)
      Once again thank you for commenting on my blog.
      Bye
      :)

      Delete
  2. Malo e lelei Aria, awesome work on explaining on how the works but did you get high score playing this game ? other than that great gob !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Baker
      Thank you for commenting on my blog!
      I have got a high score which was 80 but i'm still trying xd.
      Also let me know what your high score is:)
      Bye Ari

      Delete
  3. Malo e lelei Aria. You must be a pro at this game. I've played the game but I find it very difficult. What is your highest score?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Peliasi
    Thank you for commenting on my blog:)
    My highest score is 80 so far but to be honest i'm that much as a pro xd.
    Once again thanks for commenting.
    Bye Ari

    ReplyDelete