Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Math Results

 Welcome Blogcities today I have another fantastic blog post!

After one week of studying for my maths test I was pretty happy that I got good grades and I tried really hard. I got A 4B in a number test.

I am really proud that I got a 4B and I did way better than last time which last time I got was a 3P.

But I know I can do better and study harder:)

Also congrats on the other year 8/7s for testing as well I wish you the best of luck in your next test:)

Goodbye Blogcities see use next time!





4 comments:

  1. Kia orana Aria I see that you sub-leveled up 2 levels well done and good on you for giving it a try and not giving up, also well done for getting a 4B and also I had got a 4B as well‘‘but was it difficult or easy for you''?. Also its good that you wished the others good luck that's very sweet of you Aria and I think you'll achieve a 4A if you just work hard.
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Honor
      Thank you for commenting on my blog!
      Also congrats on getting a 4B great work!
      And to be honest your question made me think was it hard or difficult well its was both levels:)
      Once again thank you for commenting on my blog:)
      Bye Ari

      Delete
  2. Male E Lelei Aria. you've moved up two sub levels that is not bad. You just need to put your mind on one thing when you do the test. What was the hardest part when you were doing the test. Me and you got the same goals I want to achieve a 4A too. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Davis
      Thank you for commenting on my blog!
      Well the hardest thing in that test was probably trying to understand what the test wanted me to answer.
      Once again thanks for commenting.
      Bye Ari

      Delete