Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2021

My weekend

 My Weekend

In the weekend my cousins and I went to Gravity.

Gravity is based on a jumping place that has so many trampolines and going there for the first time was pretty cool. 

One thing I loved doing at gravity was watching my little cousins play and I loved seeing other little kids playing as well which made me happy.

After going to gravity my parents drove us to the takeaways and we ate at the park also we played at the park too.

Further then that we went home and met my our other cousins so fun and we watched movies  and ate ice cream and delicious dinner thanks to mum.

So yea that's my weekend:)

Don't forget to comment if you'd like and don't forget to follow for more things like this stay positive:)

6 comments:

  1. Fakalofa Atu Aria. Your post about your weekend was interesting and it sounded fun. You could have added a bit more detail and sentences, but that's alright because you still did a good job. What movie did you guys watch? I too never been to Gravity before, thanks for the information about it though. Good job Aria, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Milika
      Thank you for commenting.
      Well the movie I watched was sweet tooth:)
      Once again thank you for commenting on my blog.
      Bye

      Delete
  2. Good afternoon Aria well done you ! We proud of you .Glad you enjoyed you're weekend i like how you described our trip to Gravity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jessie Lee
      Thank you for commenting on my blog!
      I had a good weekend also did you have good time at amelia's birthday party?
      Bye

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete