Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Todays wednesday post

 

Hello everyone today I will be talking about one of the most popular korean kpop groups and that is BTS bts is 7 korean boys who dance,sing and rap they also do music videos:). Reason why I'm talking about them is because I want to congrats those who love bts and I want to congrats bts on there new song butter it's such an addicting song and a song that you won't get sick of. I love bts so much but I have no clue why their the most popular korean band in south korea anyways don't forget to stream properly:) love use all. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Aria

    What a great post, I also love listening to BTS but all Kpop in total. What is your all time favourite BTS song?

    Nga Mihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annyeonghaseyo Nia Jaye
    Thank you for commenting on my blog!
    It's also great that we have something in common!
    My favorite bts song would have to be filter by jimin and idol that was performed on stage.
    Annyeong:)

    ReplyDelete