Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Sugar Cane

 Today room 6 ate sugar cane and one of the girl’s in our class was kind enough to give us sugar cane. I didn’t eat any because I didn’t want to try it to be honest. 


But when I saw my class eating sugar cane it looked pretty hard for them to eat and in terms of that some people loved it and some people thought it tasted like cow but however in my opinion I think it looked pretty alright and I feel like it’s something to try more

often.


Another thing that I saw was when the class was using scissors to cut the sugar cane that looked pretty hard to cut but again for some it must've been worth it.


Feel free to comment!

Don’t forget your Brilliant!

Stay Positive!

Feel free to follow!




6 comments:

  1. Kia ora aria.
    Nice to see you showed your work and your work is very superb.
    Do you know what colour is sugar cane?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Piripi
      Thank you for commenting on my blog!
      Well to be honest I know that sugar cane is white and the outside is green:)
      Bye

      Delete
  2. Sugarcane refers to several species and hybrids of tall perennial grasS that are used for sugar production. The plants are 2-6 m tall with stout, jointed, fibrous stalks that are rich in sucrose, which accumulates in the stalk internodes. The interior is edible and contains sugar, fibre, and other nutrients. You can press it to make a sugarcane juice, which you can add to anything, or you can simply chew on the interior of the cane. Chop up the cane into sticks to use for food skewers or drink stirrers and sweeteners. How much sugar should you consume in a day Aria?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Random Stranger!
      Thank you for commenting on my blog!
      The question you have asked is very interesting and I feel like we should consume sugar cane just a little bit now to much.
      Bye Ari

      Delete
  3. Malo e lelei Aria. I liked how your classmates were actually giving it a try to eat the sugarcanes.I actually ate a sugarcane and I loved it.Did you guys use Knife,scissors or teeth to peel off the skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Stephanie
      Thank you for commenting on my blog!
      Yes we did use all the things you described in the question!
      Once again thank you for commenting!
      Bye Ari

      Delete