Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Kpop update's

Stray kids new song is finally out GO listen to it right now.

Stray Kids are back with their new album NO EASY. The 14 - track record is the group's follow - up to their debut album GO LIVE  last year. Accompanying the release of NO EASY was a music video for the album title track Thunderous. This concept can be called Goblin and Black and red said member Felix as he described the track. It is another image that we have never shown before expressed with stray kids unique colors and sounds. I.N also described the tracks as an extension of the mala - taste genre which is said to have been created by  by stray kids themselves. Member changmin also agreed saying I didn't limit my work with the intention of continuing the mala - taste genre but it's definitely attractive music that i'm always drawn to. It was earlier announced that the album broke JYP Entertainment's record for the most pre - ordered  album at 930,000 pre - orders beating out the previous record held by girl group TWICE's album TASTE OF LOVE which had 530,000 pre - orders. The God's Menu act now also holds the record for the highest  pre - orders among all fourth - generation K- pop acts.  Don't forget to stream properly:)

Bai Uwu

(Here's a lil tweet of straykid's)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Aria

    I really enjoyed your post today, I love Stray Kids' new album and I was excited to watch it. I am sure we both were watching it when it premiered the other night. The song is still stuck in my head. What is your favorite song from the track? Have a great day, Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nia-Jaye
    What an outstanding blog comment:) + Thank you for commenting very generous of you. To be honest with you I cain't answer your question because I love all of their tracks:) But further then that have a good day.
    Bai

    ReplyDelete