Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Covid post!

 

Today is wednesday and  I can't go to school in person which sucks but at the same time I can relax but since we're on lockdown I can only do online school but I guess that's ok. So I have this idea since some people are on lockdown I hope that you all stay safe and I also hope you stay active during this lockdown and If not do better. During this lockdown I hope all of you get the things you want to get done and most importantly you all stay safe.  (Draftie)

4 comments:

  1. Hello Aria
    It is very unfortunate that we are in lockdown because I would rather be in school than at home because it’s boring. Did you make those cookies and drinks in the photo? I will be back for more, have a great day! Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nia-Jaye
    Thank you for commenting on my blog how generous.
    This photo was from pinterest xd it's not mine:)
    Have a great day.
    Bai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Orana Aria. Great blog you have here. When I first saw this photo I thought it was yours, and I also thought that it was going to be about baking but I was wrong. Nevertheless, I enjoy reading your blogs. Do you ever plan on baking or cooking something during lockdown? I hope you also stay well and safe, have a great lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Miliki
    Thank you for commenting on my blog. Great question Yes I will be baking during lockdown which I already have:). Have a great day.
    Bai

    ReplyDelete