Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Day in my Life

 Day in my life

Hello everyone I haven't posted in awhile oh well I thought today I should talk about my life style during this dumb lockdown.

During this lockdown I have made To do list everyday to keep myself productive and physically also mentally healthy. During this lockdown it has been very boring but I still think that I can finish lots of things like school work and cleaning the house. On the first day of lockdown I cried and to be honest it’s because I was scared of leaving something and someone at school but I guess it’s finally ok to tell. This lockdown has been very slow but also long and I think if this lockdown will be longer than I should start doing extra work to focus on the things that I struggle with. Everyday I spend 50 minutes on school work before I message or go on any social media. One happy thing that has made me happy this lockdown is hearing amazing music and hearing from amazing people that I haven’t seen for so long. But the most sad thing about this lockdown is I might not graduate school in person or see the people I love more and I’m not gonna be able to spend great birthday times with families and friends. But yea this has been my lockdown so far and I’ve done a bunch of baking and cleaning so I guess we all can say it’s kinda a win win here but I hope all of you are staying safe during this lockdown and I hope that all of use stay with positive vibes as always and do something great today because you will thank yourself later and we all should be grateful for what we have during this lockdown because we never know if that’s the last time we get to message or the last time we see each other or it could be the last hug or even the last goodbye and hai but if your going through stressful stuff just listen to music as an escape it works really well for stressful times. Bai for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment