Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Robotics

 Robotics

Today in Robotics class we started off with join my quiz games then we went on Mr Nilesh Krishna's Robotics site and got told to program and take screenshots for our mbot slide. 

After awhile of learning how to program and code we got handed mbots to connect our mbot to our chromebook. 

One thing that I also enjoyed today was that we got to play lots of join my quizz games and the most sad part about Robotics is that it is our last 2 weeks in robotics till we move to our next technology class.

Even though this is my last to second week in robotics class I just want to say thank you to our amazing robotics teacher Mr Nilesh Krishna for teaching us as much programming and coding as much as he could and thank you to all my classmates for enjoying robotics class and making our class fun.

I've also learnt so much in robotics class as much than I thought all thanks to Mr Nilesh Krishna mbot is about programming coding + robotics.

Don't forget to comment
Stay Positive
:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment